Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Black Desert

Forum Arcanist

Re: Black Desert

Quote Originally Posted by DmitrytheWizzy View Post
    I'm bored. When you explore, there is nothing to find. No named mobs or any special items or exp to get from delving in dungeons. The quests make no sense at all and are random at best and completely incoherent at worst. I don't mind grinding but grinding for no purpose is useless. Pretty graphics... interesting game systems but in the end there is not much to the game.
    Like I said early on, BDO isnt for many. Grinding does have a purpose which is to make $$ and gain levels and yes it gets boring. The end game here is PvP and to be a force in PvP requires levels and gear and you have to have the drive to get there, find ways to make $$ and grind those levels. Its a game where there is clear separation between high AP/DP/level players and low where to be strong you have to suck it up and keep at it, not fun for many and I understand that. Its just something I enjoy because I feel like I always have something to work towards. No new player can be strong in BDO, you cant transfer gear, $$ or anything else so anyone that is geared and higher level had to earn it. I see BDO as the hardcore MMO many people want, you dont get handouts, you dont get things easily, you work for it and that is a limited mind set.

Re: Black Desert

Quote Originally Posted by Shatter View Post
    Like I said early on, BDO isnt for many. Grinding does have a purpose which is to make $$ and gain levels and yes it gets boring. The end game here is PvP and to be a force in PvP requires levels and gear and you have to have the drive to get there, find ways to make $$ and grind those levels. Its a game where there is clear separation between high AP/DP/level players and low where to be strong you have to suck it up and keep at it, not fun for many and I understand that. Its just something I enjoy because I feel like I always have something to work towards. No new player can be strong in BDO, you cant transfer gear, $$ or anything else so anyone that is geared and higher level had to earn it. I see BDO as the hardcore MMO many people want, you dont get handouts, you dont get things easily, you work for it and that is a limited mind set.
    It's just too boring for me. I need immersion and exploration. A bit of lore helps too. I love me some PvP but if it's only PvP. I'd rather spend my time in Overwatch.