Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Thread: Legion

Forum Sorcerer

Re: Legion

"Mark of the Sentinax" is a PITA. I know, I know, insta-gratification mentality, but the summoned elites that basically are the only source of the Marks should be taggable by both factions. The beacons used to summon 'em are hard to come by - I think we spent two hours farming portals to get the 100 Marks.

Our group tank hit Exalted with Legionfall after the quest turn-in. Come to find out, that doesn't unlock the class mount quest. You have to complete the entire 11-week order hall campaign as well.

That makes getting the mount a bit alts unfriendly (seriously our group did not enjoy farming those Marks last night; that alone could be an obstacle, heh).

Elder Arcanist

I farmed them solo yesterday morning. It took about 2 hours to collect the marks while running around with other players also killing every demon that spawned.

And people have known from the beginning that they would be spreading out the BS quests one per week to stretch the achievement into the summer.

Lost Bard
    Even More Lost Bard

I've been seeing that critique of the mark farming, but I had a significantly different experience. Maybe we just ended up in an area with no horde to steal tags, but on my Pally I WQGF'ed a group for it and farmed the 100 up in maybe 20 minutes or so.

10835/12000 faction with all other requirements met, so close to flying.

Elder Arcanist
    Junior Alt-a-holic
    Blog Entries

Reports on Reddit indicate the Sentinax marks have been hotfixed to drop more reliably.

Tasty Danish

Quote Originally Posted by Mileron View Post
    Reports on Reddit indicate the Sentinax marks have been hotfixed to drop more reliably.
    I deliberately didn't farm them, because I was 100% sure they'd be hotfixed. They've been doing more and more of those "Mea culpa!"-fixes.
    Still amazing how they get past a normal sanity check in internal testing.
    "Silver bullet solutions are rare, silver bullet sales commonplace"