Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Legion

Kinky Euro

Re: Legion

some guy linked a timetable on reddit. it seems they are 6 hours on and 12:30 hours off.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...e_spreadsheet/

this should help with planning. had no chance to test last night, login servers were tits up.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2 mit Tapatalk

Tasty Danish

Ding Flying. So nice. Champions of Legionfall quest pushed me into Revered - time to mothball pet battle quests again
    "Silver bullet solutions are rare, silver bullet sales commonplace"

Elder Arcanist

Nice! Congrats.
    'This world may be another planet's hell.'{Aldous Huxley}
    'After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.'{Aldous Huxley}

Tasty Danish

Quote Originally Posted by Bonlainy View Post
    Nice! Congrats.
    Thanks. I seem to be very much ahead, although I did no Wyrmtounge cache hunts for legion resources, and I still have the Cathedral quest. That should actually have put me over sometime yesterday.
    I see almost no flyers, and my otherwise progressed guildmates are at 3.000/12.000.

Odd. I really only did the broken shore WQs and quests, and took order hall missions that gave either the faction token or legion resources.
    Another odd thing: There have been no Kirin Tor emissaries since 7.2. That would have helped a bunch.

Elder Arcanist

My orc hunter just got his new follower. It was worth 1500 rep with Armies of Legionfall
    Last edited by Ackar; April 11th, 2017 at 10:36 PM.

Forum Sorcerer

I am 8,000/12,000. Been teaming up with two others and somehow the DK in our group is a couple thousand Legionfall rep ahead (so 10,000/12,000).

The other two had been doing the Pet Battles for at least a week that I'd skipped 'em, so perhaps 525 points I didn't take advantage of that they did. The DK has been getting the Legionfall rep tokens off his mission board pretty solidly, he said. You can usually get those to Bonus out, which means you win two rep tokens for 500 each mission. That and a few War Supplies missions getting the Bonus reward could also add up.

Did you notice that obtaining the new Champion increases your allowed active Champions to six, as well? Got the new mage champion last night.

Bought the class hall upgrade that will further increase my maximum active Champions to seven. I've been disappointed by 'elite' troop types in the past and so value Champions > troop improvements.

Elder Arcanist

New spirit beasts found.

A Spectral Griffon in stormwind next to the flightmaster, while Org gets a blue raptor...
    Last edited by Ackar; April 13th, 2017 at 01:50 AM.

Cuddly Fuzzy Postdoc

Quote Originally Posted by Gidizlo View Post
    Did you notice that obtaining the new Champion increases your allowed active Champions to six, as well? Got the new mage champion last night.
    Yeah, on both the mage and the monk.

I kind of loved the flavor conversations with the mage champion's apprentice...

Kinky Euro

roughly 7.5k/12k and I don't play on weekends. guess another two weeks max. I'm not stressing out over it. Went at got the worm mount yesterday. Glad to play pve, heh.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2 mit Tapatalk

Elder Arcanist

Even on PVE servers you have dumbasses sitting their mammoths on the pages...

Kinky Euro

true, seen some pics on reddit. wasn't it the same with kosumoth orbs for a while though? some people just want to watch the world burn.

Elder Arcanist
    Junior Alt-a-holic
    Blog Entries

All US authentication servers are either down or VERY hard to access
    7am EST on Easter Sunday
    Spoiler for ouch:

That's 16 hours

Elder Arcanist
    Junior Alt-a-holic
    Blog Entries

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...10688501215232

Quote Originally Posted by twitter
    Due to an outage, game servers were taken offline to ensure the safety of the hardware. We are working to bring services back online.

Forum Visitor

Bleh. The outage overlapped the invasion and the last day of the mage tower.

Elder Arcanist

Noticed some pretty funky things going on last night while playing. BG servers had massive lag for me while out of bgs I was fine. About an hour later there was some rather odd stuff going on but I figured it was just regular bugs.

Side note, I got flying a few days ago and it didn't feel like a grind at all. I did not do shard or chest farming. I mainly did dailies (I did miss days), missions for rep, the dungeon, and one invasion. I also used the "Whee!" buff from darkmoon while it was active for a few rounds of WQ, rep tokens, and war supply turn ins. I definitely recommend doing the purple/boss WQ in broken shore if/when it's up. It's a 900+ item plus a ton of rep (500 I think!).
    Last edited by Ronin; April 16th, 2017 at 09:39 AM.

Kinky Euro

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaan View Post
    roughly 7.5k/12k and I don't play on weekends. guess another two weeks max.
    So here I am five days later, soaring through the skies. New quest in the chain + worldboss and a couple regular wq's pushed me over.
    Nice, finally flying. Now I don't know what to do. Guess it's time to get the alts up again.

Tasty Danish

So here I am five days later, soaring through the skies. New quest in the chain + worldboss and a couple regular wq's pushed me over.
    Nice, finally flying. Now I don't know what to do. Guess it's time to get the alts up again.
    After 7.2, I've been actively playing two chars - or rather: I do emissaries + a 7/8/9/10 a week on my ret/tank, and play my warlock actively.

I got my ret to the fifth golden dragon + crusade duration trait, and then I stopped worrying about AP farming. It'll come when it'll come.

Forum Sorcerer

Guess it's time to get the alts up again.
    In Draenor, finally getting flying made playing alts 100x more fun. I suspect we'll find the same in Legion.

Tasty Danish

Quote Originally Posted by Polynices View Post
    In Draenor, finally getting flying made playing alts 100x more fun. I suspect we'll find the same in Legion.
    Yes, yes it is. WQs flow at the speed of light, and your alts will have AK26 approximately half an hour after you ding 110, provided that you have prepared the order hall resources in advance.

The revamping of Artifact Power also helps a great deal, since there's a "eh, that's nice to have, but I won't suffer too much without it"-point.
    Last edited by Dawlin; April 19th, 2017 at 11:31 PM.

Forum Sorcerer

Got Flying on Saturday.

Two Kirin Tor EQs, this week's campaign quest, killing Apocron once or twice, more Legionfall rep tokens appearing on my missions board (finally!) plus the WQ rep bonus this week means I'm close to 8,000/21,000 towards Exalted and class mount on my mage.

RE: AP - if you want to collect the add'l mount tints (actual separate mounts for some classes like Paladins) I think you have to purchase all artifact traits on that spec. So, if a mount collector/completionist, there's that 'grind'.

I don't think the spec-related tints count towards # of Mounts collected, though. I can name Paladins and Hunters - I am unsure which other classes get actual saddles/reins for add'l specs maxed out which I believe would/could count towards "x # of Mounts collected."