Thread: Windows 8

Windows 8

Somebody upgraded the computers in the Internet Cafe @ Work.

Who the hell thought this software was a step up from the original?

Alt+Tab does not work the way its predecessors did. F1 does not work. CTRL+P does not work. Nothing predictable is the same.

Closing a program takes you to a tile menu. Who the fuck thoguht this was a great idea? If I wanted my desktop to be a tablet, I would have bought a tablet.

Windows 8 is absolute garbage.

The last version of windows that was decent was 7, and the last version that was actually a success was XP.

The idiots developing these OSes need to stop fucking up.

Re: Windows 8

huh?

I am using Win 8 and Alt-Tab works just fine and Ctrl-P still brings up the print menu. F1 brings up help just fine.
    "When you name your baby Jeeves...you've pretty much set up his career for life. You don't see many Hit Men, for example, named Jeeves. "Pardon me sir, but I must wack you now."
    — Jerry Seinfeld

Delmarva 85 Troll Enhancement Shaman Alternate Eclipse

Never Forget those who gave it all ten years ago.

Re: Windows 8

Quote Originally Posted by FilanFyretracker View Post
    huh?

I am using Win 8 and Alt-Tab works just fine and Ctrl-P still brings up the print menu. F1 brings up help just fine.
    Its possible the version I was working on was seriously messed up. That computer ussually is filled with spyware and other terrible things.

Alt+Tab did not work normally, and CTR+P did not bring up any dialogue. I only hit F1 to see if anything else was working.

In addition to those, there was plenty of other annoyance that wasn't working properly.