Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485
Results 1,681 to 1,686 of 1686

Thread: Tales from Techsupport

Re: Tales from Techsupport

In the past, our team of arborists (separate entity) have been held liable for signing off on stuff that has fallen that they did not trim.

I imagine that this should be no different.

Sent from my 1+3t

Elder Arcanist

Quote Originally Posted by FilanFyretracker View Post
    on a side note, Holy shit those are narrow parking spots. I mean sure its an Econoline but really those are narrow as hell spots, an Impala would be a tight fit.
    Welcome to CA, here is your parking space meant for a Yugo. I don't know if this is even close to any truth, but it seems like CA allows for smaller spaces hoping it will be like s subliminal message to get a smaller car, with better gas mileage. It just seems to be how CA thinks. But fuck'em, I drive my F-150 and try to park as far away from other vehicles as I can.
    'This world may be another planet's hell.'{Aldous Huxley}
    'After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.'{Aldous Huxley}

That is crazy because I have a small car that would be a tight fit. Well the Cruze is sold as a small car at least.
    "When you name your baby Jeeves...you've pretty much set up his career for life. You don't see many Hit Men, for example, named Jeeves. "Pardon me sir, but I must wack you now."
    — Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Bonlainy View Post
    Welcome to CA, here is your parking space meant for a Yugo. I don't know if this is even close to any truth, but it seems like CA allows for smaller spaces hoping it will be like s subliminal message to get a smaller car, with better gas mileage. It just seems to be how CA thinks. But fuck'em, I drive my F-150 and try to park as far away from other vehicles as I can.
    Same here.

I park my Tundra, generally, as far as I can from any entrance which I am headed to, and if it is at all possible, i Park endo, hood facing out.

I can't stand poor parkers, and it's always the smallest cars are driven by the poorest parkers.

Someone who drives a smart will somehow take up two spots.

I can't deal with that, and if I am done being parked, i am getting out with the fewest hurdles. I need that instant gratification.

People also don't know how to parallel park in SoCal.

Sent from my 1+3t

The driving test from the DMV in CT does not even include parallel parking.

Here in NJ the more expensive the car the worse the parking job and they always do it as close as possible to the store... Handicap parking users are the absolute worst though daily I see someone 3/4 into the hash marks between the blue spots. They do not get they potentially are preventing a van from extending it's lift.
    "When you name your baby Jeeves...you've pretty much set up his career for life. You don't see many Hit Men, for example, named Jeeves. "Pardon me sir, but I must wack you now."
    — Jerry Seinfeld

There is a joke (not necessarily a funny one) in SF, that people park by touch.

When some parallel parks, they tend to move forward and backwwrd until they touch the car in front of them.

I parallel park at home every single day, and to my credit, I have only thrice touched another car while doing so with my own.