Page 9 of 126 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Chicks Thread With Pics! NSFW

It's not so bad

Re: Hot Chicks Thread With Pics! NSFW cause some people have no clue Cause they are S

Quote Originally Posted by Torcer Arcana View Post
    Eva's pose is like she fell from 50 feet and landed breaking all of her bones. I'd rather fuck the goth chick from NCIS than a fake woman who looks like she hasn't eaten in a week.
    That pic looks heavily photoshopped - and the sad thing is I completely agree with you: I would find her unphotoshopped pic with all the extra pounds way more attractive.

It's doubly sad for all the women who starve themselves to look like magazine photos and make themselves much less attractive in doing so.
    I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand

Formerly: Tzakapotek
    Celine Dijon
    Blog Entries

Re: Hot Chicks Thread With Pics! NSFW cause some people have no clue Cause they are S

Ibliss wins the thread (for me anyway).
    I go missing
    No longer exist
    One day
    I hope
    Im someone you miss

Formerly: Twofeathers
    Sans Souci

Quote Originally Posted by Lysandor View Post
    Ibliss wins the thread (for me anyway).
    Yeah I like her just don't dig the thing in her ear and cheek.
    It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.

Elder Arcanist

OK, Let me revise my Bianca pics to fit the current thread trend.

Banjo Duellist, 8th Dan
    Blog Entries

Torcer's right though, she's more like a 14 year old, FFS, than a mature woman.

Ibliss
    Ok, when did you tattoo yer sister belly, eh?
    Bottom pic is best of those tattoo works, I find top one too messy, and middle one too boring, alas.

Wish me pal would get his arse in gear and put his tattoo work on a site to show ya

Celine Dijon
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Donis View Post
    OK, Let me revise my Bianca pics to fit the current thread trend.

Nice shoes...
    I go missing
    No longer exist
    One day
    I hope
    Im someone you miss

Bedtime Hand Biter

This threads just getting fucking weird now.

#YesAllCats
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Schezar View Post
    Ibliss, you're either insane or without a penis. Pauley Perrette is definitely hot hot hot. Look at her gallery on imdb if you need proof.
    I looked. Did not convince. She looks like a standard skinny girl except with a fondness for too-black hair and red lipstick that makes her look like a clown. She's definitely got character, but hot is not it.

Has nothing to do with hollywood vs. real, either. Compared to random women you can meet on dating sites she's middle of the pack at best.

She does look young for 40, though.

Ancient Arcanist
    Blog Entries

Those tattoo girl pics are genuinely hot, wow. Especially number three, sheesh. The dominatrix/black cat stuff in the next post, meh - although she is a brickhouse.
    Last edited by Lunal; May 4th, 2009 at 12:22 PM.
    Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.

Ad astra per aspera

Yeah, I've been re-watching Firefly.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQu74RkeAqs[/media]
    Inside this noise is a weak and godless soul

Banjo Duellist, 8th Dan
    Blog Entries

Cristo,
    Now, if they could only do that in REVERSE and make Sarah Jessica Parker look like a bloody woman again, instead of a hacket scrawn :/

(that is, she looks like a withered hag, ooooogly! Put 30 lbs on here she may look like a female again)

Chair warmer, Sector 7G

The NCIS chick bugs me because I do not like seeing anyone wearing a collar as a mere fashion statement. In my community, collars have a deeply spiritual meaning and background, similar to the cultural symbology represented by the wedding ring.

If you want to see an example of a public figure who is actually Collared, the lead singer from The Wet Spots is.

Winona Ryder has aged well

No prison can hold me!

Quote Originally Posted by Alikat Astrae View Post
    The NCIS chick bugs me because I do not like seeing anyone wearing a collar as a mere fashion statement. In my community, collars have a deeply spiritual meaning and background, similar to the cultural symbology represented by the wedding ring.

If you want to see an example of a public figure who is actually Collared, the lead singer from The Wet Spots is.
    I like the fashion aesthetics of collars. But as far as it impinging on your circle's icons, probably better to just roll with it. Fashion and whimsy have their hands everywhere and have through the ages. I always liked ankhs, too. Not big on crosses, although they can be pretty on occasion too.
    ------------------------------------------
    I *AM* the Chinpokomon master!

Celine Dijon
    Blog Entries

Ankh's have a completely different symbolical meaning than crosses. Most people don't get that though. I prefer the symbol of a cave with partially open doorway and a light shining from the inside out as MY symbol for Christ. But his resurrection is BY FAR more interesting to me then his death by crucifixion.
    I go missing
    No longer exist
    One day
    I hope
    Im someone you miss

Check the
    Track Record
    Blog Entries

I am shocked and disappointed that people have not followed the simple requests Dmitry made when he started this thread. Posts must have contributions.

I don't know who Veronica Zemanova is, but this comes from the EQ High Elf vs. Wood Elf wing of the HLS catalogue. If two women holding hands on a shaggy carpet constitutes pron please accept my apologies.

No prison can hold me!

Quote Originally Posted by Lysandor View Post
    Ankh's have a completely different symbolical meaning than crosses. Most people don't get that though. I prefer the symbol of a cave with partially open doorway and a light shining from the inside out as MY symbol for Christ. But his resurrection is BY FAR more interesting to me then his death by crucifixion.
    My overarching point was that the meanings of symbols vary by individual, group, region, and change over time. Take a look at the swastika for example. When you talk about Christ I picture the Buddha statues, because the message was the same, love and compassion. The christian religion, however, long ago perverted that message into the abomination we see today. The fixation on the cross is just a visible symptom of that underlying disease.
    ------------------------------------------
    I *AM* the Chinpokomon master!

PROOF PROOF!

That Bianca woman's nipples look like they've been through several MMA matches.

And lost.

She looks fantastic in latex, not so good out of it.
    Every married man is wrong. We just wait for the wife to tell us when, where, and about what.

~me

Satellite Mind
    Blog Entries

Separated at Birth?

Our opponent is an alien starship packed with atomic bomc, I said. We have a protractor. Okay, I'll go home and see if I can scrounge up a ruler and a piece of string.