Page 8 of 126 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Chicks Thread With Pics! NSFW

Re: Hot Chicks Thread With Pics! NSFW cause some people have no clue Cause they are S

Dude, that chick is Marilyn Manson scary.

Bedtime Hand Biter

Re: Hot Chicks Thread With Pics! NSFW cause some people have no clue Cause they are S

Apparently he likes gothic warrior chicks.

Banjo Duellist, 8th Dan
    Blog Entries

Dude, you have no penis!!
    jeesh, goth chicks are hawt, and that lady is a woman and a half, never seen NCIS? Tsk tsk!

Daxil,
    I like wimmin, not barbie dolls
    Last edited by Silverblade-T-E; May 2nd, 2009 at 08:25 PM.

Goth girls are hawt. However that troll from NCIS is not.

Last edited by Ibliss; May 2nd, 2009 at 11:55 PM.

Forum Evoker

Marisa Tomei

I just watched The Wrestler...

#YesAllCats
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaan View Post
    I'd still do her, even today.

Oh and, natural or not, there is such a thing as "too big boobs". (re: Silverblade)

Can't decide between sweden, finland, norway, denmark, or iceland in this pic... damn, I'm living too far south either way
    I'd be happy with Spain and Ireland, you can have the rest.

(I can't find their names, it seems to be Miss Europe 2005 though)

No prison can hold me!

Ibliss, you're either insane or without a penis. Pauley Perrette is definitely hot hot hot. Look at her gallery on imdb if you need proof.
    ------------------------------------------
    I *AM* the Chinpokomon master!

Satellite Mind
    Blog Entries

The NCIS girl is attractive in her own way, but it’s not really fair to her to compare her to the unnaturally beautiful women in this thread. Most of us would relatively look like Newman from Seinfeld if we were compared to Hollywood types like Brad Pitt.

Besides, I like Zeva better.
    “Our opponent is an alien starship packed with atomic bomc,” I said. “We have a protractor. Okay, I'll go home and see if I can scrounge up a ruler and a piece of string.”

Formerly: Tzakapotek
    Celine Dijon
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Torcer Arcana View Post
    The NCIS girl is attractive in her own way, but it’s not really fair to her to compare her to the unnaturally beautiful women in this thread. Most of us would relatively look like Newman from Seinfeld if we were compared to Hollywood types like Brad Pitt.

Besides, I like Zeva better.
    I am not a huge fan of that show, though I will admit to watching it some for the girls. Zeva makes me want to be hunted by Mossad. In a good way. Hopefully.
    I go missing
    No longer exist
    One day
    I hope
    I’m someone you miss

Formerly: ZedofFennin
    Ancient Arcanist

Quote Originally Posted by Ibliss View Post
    Goth girls are hawt. However that troll from NCIS is not.

I disagree about the NCIS girl and this one is probably the hottest one you wrist flappers have posted in this thread.

ZZ

Celine Dijon
    Blog Entries

That's what I'm screaming.

My god, I love Fetish clothing, body piercings and tattoos.
    I go missing
    No longer exist
    One day
    I hope
    I’m someone you miss

Bedtime Hand Biter

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade-T-E View Post
    Daxil,
    I like wimmin, not barbie dolls
    Haha good to see the Sean Connery emerging from you.

Banjo Duellist, 8th Dan
    Blog Entries

Ibliss
    she has that "twinkle" or whatever ye'd like ot call it, that just screams "here is a lively intelligent, fun and amazing woman that will make life fekkin wonderful...if you don't drive each other loco " lol. Attractiveness is more than just looks. Some women just have that "zing" to their personalities.
    and she looks great too, not plasticky, just great

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade-T-E View Post
    Ibliss
    she has that "twinkle" or whatever ye'd like ot call it, that just screams "here is a lively intelligent, fun and amazing woman that will make life fekkin wonderful...if you don't drive each other loco " lol. Attractiveness is more than just looks. Some women just have that "zing" to their personalities.
    and she looks great too, not plasticky, just great
    She has a face inexpertly carved from a block of stone. \

Satellite Mind
    Blog Entries

Eva's pose is like she fell from 50 feet and landed breaking all of her bones. I'd rather fuck the goth chick from NCIS than a fake woman who looks like she hasn't eaten in a week.
    “Our opponent is an alien starship packed with atomic bomc,” I said. “We have a protractor. Okay, I'll go home and see if I can scrounge up a ruler and a piece of string.”

Quote Originally Posted by Lysandor View Post
    That's what I'm screaming.

My god, I love Fetish clothing, body piercings and tattoos.
    Tattooed chicks are hawt!

And one for Silver!!

Celine Dijon
    Blog Entries

And you were doing so well, too!
    I go missing
    No longer exist
    One day
    I hope
    I’m someone you miss

Bedtime Hand Biter

Quote Originally Posted by Torcer Arcana View Post
    Eva's pose is like she fell from 50 feet and landed breaking all of her bones. I'd rather fuck the goth chick from NCIS than a fake woman who looks like she hasn't eaten in a week.
    I sense bitterness.

Im absolutely in love with Pixie that used to be on LA Ink. Holy hell she is so pretty.

Formerly: ZedofFennin
    Ancient Arcanist

She's hot.

ZZ