Page 10 of 126 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Chicks Thread With Pics! NSFW

Banjo Duellist, 8th Dan
    Blog Entries

Re: Hot Chicks Thread With Pics! NSFW cause some people have no clue Cause they are S

Can a mod maybe fork this then (take non babe posts and make into a new thread?) so we have a religious and icon debate?

I like the Celtic Cross, perosnally, as again, it has a lot meaning.
    A crucifix, that is a cross with a main stuck to it, IS a damned barbaric thing, ugh.
    I agree with Lysandor, it's not his death that is the point, but his message.
    To me, he wasn't a psychotic loon eagerly hunting his death by martydom, ugh, such folk are a sickness, no, his doubt and fears and wish to avoid such a horrific death, not lying or twisting out of what he believed in even in the face of that threat...that shows humanity and courage.

#YesAllCats
    Blog Entries

Re: Hot Chicks Thread With Pics! NSFW cause some people have no clue Cause they are S

Quote Originally Posted by Torcer Arcana View Post
    Eva's pose is like she fell from 50 feet and landed breaking all of her bones. I'd rather fuck the goth chick from NCIS than a fake woman who looks like she hasn't eaten in a week.
    Sometimes beauty is not so much for fucking. Not every beautiful woman can be built like Kim Kardashian.

I see Eva Longoria in the Maxim picture and think of holding her gently, to caress and cuddle and lose myself in a kiss.

Pauley Perret looks like a nice woman with a distinctive and interesting style who might be fun to hang out with.

Last edited by Goladus; May 6th, 2009 at 05:48 AM.

Formerly: Twofeathers
    Sans Souci

Quote Originally Posted by Goladus View Post
    Sometimes beauty is not so much for fucking. Not every beautiful woman can be built like Kim Kardashian.

I see Eva Longoria in the Maxim picture and think of holding her gently, to caress and cuddle and lose myself in a kiss.

Pauley Perret looks like a nice woman with a distinctive and interesting style who might be fun to hang out with.

Her ass looks weird in that picture.
    “It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.”

Forum Apprentice

Lolita....yah baby...never have i actually felt dirty after watching a movie

Quote Originally Posted by Grindel View Post
    I am shocked and disappointed that people have not followed the simple requests Dmitry made when he started this thread. Posts must have contributions.
    Fricking laziness. Laziness and they are a bunch of selfish anarchists.

No idea who she is... clipped it off a thread where they did not know either but a very beautiful woman.

Dichen Lachmen of Dollhouse fame.

D E N I E D !
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moozh
    I just watched The Wrestler...
    The only part of that movie where I lost my suspension of disbelief was where she was trying to play an aging stripper on the tail end of her looks, which is difficult to do when you can see everything but about three square centimeters of her body and it looks immaculate.

PassiveAggressiveApostle
    Don't push me!

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudShatterglass View Post
    The only part of that movie where I lost my suspension of disbelief was where she was trying to play an aging stripper on the tail end of her looks, which is difficult to do when you can see everything but about three square centimeters of her body and it looks immaculate.
    She's forty five...a lot of people can't see beyond that.

D E N I E D !
    Blog Entries

Really? Well that makes her a lot less hot.

*ducks*

PassiveAggressiveApostle
    Don't push me!

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudShatterglass View Post
    Really? Well that makes her a lot less hot.

*ducks*

No geezers here!

Check the
    Track Record
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DmitrytheWizzy View Post
    Dichen Lachmen of Dollhouse fame.
    I don't know who that is but it isn't hot. It's mannish. Notice how the hair strategically blocks any viewing of an adam's apple. If that's a woman it's one of those poor women who take after their fathers. The other girls are pretty though.

Plus, another one in that one series.

p.s. if you don't have any content you have nothing to post in this thread kktks.
    Last edited by Grindel; May 6th, 2009 at 04:22 PM.

I don't know who that is but it isn't hot. It's mannish. Notice how the hair strategically blocks any viewing of an adam's apple. If that's a woman it's one of those poor women who take after their fathers. The other girls are pretty though.

Plus, another one in that one series.

p.s. if you don't have any content you have nothing to post in this thread kktks.
    You need to send me a link to this! That blond is smoking hot.

99% Bacon Free
    Blog Entries

I don't know who that is but it isn't hot. It's mannish. Notice how the hair strategically blocks any viewing of an adam's apple. If that's a woman it's one of those poor women who take after their fathers.
    Lachman was born in Kathmandu, Nepal, and lived in Nepal until she was seven years old, before her family moved to Adelaide, Australia. She is of Australian and Tibetan descent.

She is smokin hot is an exotic kangaroo meets sherpa way.

99% Bacon Free
    Blog Entries

Dalai-roo, mate!

Bedtime Hand Biter

Queen Rania of Jordan.

PassiveAggressiveApostle
    Don't push me!

I met her at a Roswell cast party, and was blown away by how pretty she is. She was also the nicest out of the bunch - very unaffected - which probably made her seem even more gorgeous.

Chair warmer, Sector 7G

Holy crap, you rarely see someone looking that nice without airbrushing. Her skin is amazing.