View RSS Feed

Ikeya

1. Ikeya's Quest To Save The World - The Harrowing, Part 3

And shit. It's him. The whinest mage in the entire tower. His first question isn't "Are you alright?" or "Are you possessed?" No, no. It's "What's the Harrowing like?" I just struck up a conversation with a blacksmith intent on creating a WMD (Thankfully, I intervened and put a stop to this before he had a chance! Truly, I am a hero!), a mutant bear, a rat-turned-human-turned-rat-turned-human-turned-bear-turned-human-turned-bear-turned-human-turned-demon-turned-black-out. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ikeya's Quest To Save The World - The Harrowing, Part 2

Naturally, getting a twig was not the greatest gift. Sucked for him, tho. Somehow handing over a plank of wood caused him to suddenly die. For being a valorous spirit, he sure didn't put up much of a fight. The fact that I was still stuck in the Fade seems to imply he was not the demon I was meant to kill, despite being a murder-enabler. Evidently, he was a friendly murder-enabling spirit. Whoops! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ikeya's Quest To Save The World - The Harrowing, Part 1

Like all good stories, our tale begins with a test. The man on the left is as old as dirt and about as interesting. The man on the right is not quite dirt-old, but still up there. He insists I'm ready to take the Harrowing - a test of apprentice mages to see if they are ready to assume the full mantle of magehood by entering the magical realm of the Fade and avoid being possessed by a demon. I'm not entirely ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ikeya's Quest To Save The World - The Precursor

So, a bit of a precursor. Having just recently picked up Dragon Age: Origin's, I'm more than a little bit behind the curve. I started off trying to be a nice guy in it, more as a "Screw you" to the game's claim that "Not every hero is pure." If you're a WoW player on Silver Hand, you may have heard my lamentations about how these attempts have gone less than ideal for me. While at first it was all approval points this and approval points that and oh man, everyone loves me, ...

Updated January 17th, 2010 at 01:03 AM by Mdar

Categories
    Graffë News